Thursday, August 1, 2013

Update:Please read!(Also-vote for names/need a names)

Till sunday night, I will be making drafts.
Why?
Because starting on Monday, I babysit for 2 weeks 7:15 am -5:45 pm Monday-Friday
Therefore leaving me with only the weekends to play sims
So during those two weeks I will post a draft probably twice a week, So you guys don't have to wait 2 weeks for a post.
They will be short ones like the last two. it will probably take 2 posts for a baby to be born.

ALSO
School starts the week after I get done babysitting. Yes I am a teen in highschool. So posts will probably only be once a week.

Also I am going to continue(It was being really slow and quitting-still is but I am going to work with it) my other Blog so things will slow down a little but don't worry I wont leave you guys!

Vote

Danny or Donald?
Darcy or Darlene?
Elisa or Evelyn or Ester?
Ethan or Eric?
F-Z Boy and girl names needed!

No comments:

Post a Comment